Why should you get professional teeth cleaning & polishing?
For the simple reason, that you need your teeth all your life.
It is not just a cosmetic procedure.
By getting professional teeth cleaning and polishing you are ensuring that your teeth are free from plaque and tartar, which may cause cavities.
Professional teeth cleaning and polishing also ensures that your gums remain healthy.
What Is Teeth Cleaning & Polishing exactly? And why should you know more about it?
Professional Teeth Cleaning and Polishing or Oral Prophylaxis is a procedure which involves the removal of soft deposits (plaque) and hard deposits (tartar/calculus) from your teeth.
Over a period of time, even with careful brushing and flossing, there may be a build-up of dental plaque especially in certain hard to reach areas. This plaque, if not cleaned, can harden and form hard deposits called tartar/calculus.
If these deposits are not removed from the teeth, bacteria from this plaque and tartar can cause cavities and various gum diseases including bleeding and swollen gums , thus causing you to have loose teeth.
Professional Teeth Cleaning and Polishing is one the best preventive measures that you can take to ensure that your teeth are clean and gums are disease-free.
At The Dentist, we offer:
- Scaling – Removal of tartar (calculus) and the plaque with Ultrasonic Machine.
- Polishing – External stain removal with help of rubber cups and light-abrasive paste. This leaves the teeth shiny and smooth.
- Fluoride Treatment – Applied as a rinse, gel, foam or varnish at the end of each cleaning session to strengthen enamel and reduce sensitivity.
Professional Teeth Cleaning & Polishing is a completely safe and effective procedure. It is mostly painless and is a great start to maintain your Oral hygiene.
It is recommended that you get your Teeth Cleaning and Polishing done Twice a year.
How Can I Benefit From Teeth Cleaning and Polishing?
Teeth cleaning and polishing is one of the most effective procedure to:
- Prevent Cavities
- Avoid gum diseases, thus stop loss of tooth.
- Brighten your smile
- Keep bad breath away
- Boost your overall health ( there is direct link of Oral health to Overall health)
- Save money as any neglect may cause you to spend money on more expensive treatments
For all the above advantages and more it is important that you schedule your appointment and get your Professional Teeth cleaning and Polishing done today.
How should I schedule my appointment at The Dentist?
To schedule your appointment at The Dentist, you can choose any of the following ways:
- You can schedule your appointment online. Just click here.
- You can also write to the doctor at [email protected]
- You can call The Dentist at 9971711810 or 011-46074994 & get your appointment confirmed
- We prefer a prior appointment before any treatment or consultation. However, if you are in Delhi, you can also walk-in at a convenient time. Monday through Saturday, in between, 10 am till 7 pm.
For directions to The Dentist on Google Map, please click here.
Click here to see what the Patients at The Dentist say.