The best Dentist near me – One of the common question that most of us ask before visiting a Dentist.
A general Dentist is great for regular teeth cleaning, teeth whitening, dental check-ups, and fundamental oral health issues, but if you need a specialized Dental treatment, like Root Canal Treatment, seeing an Endodontist near you is the best option.
Fact is that your teeth are meant to last a lifetime. Its because nothing can simulate the functions like your natural teeth. Hence, in an ideal scenario, you should make every effort to save them for as long as you can.
And overall, an Endodontist specializes in saving your natural teeth.
And mostly, there are only about less than 3-5% of Dentists who are Endodontists. In such a scenario, visiting a general dentistry practitioner would just solve the problem temporarily. Only an Endodontist can do the treatment of your tooth in a way which would save it for long.
Meet The Dentist.
The Dentist is a well-established Advanced Dental Clinic in South Delhi.
The Doctors at The Dentist have been practicing dentistry for the past 18-20 years. They all have engagements in recognized Hospitals in Delhi NCR.
The chief Doctor at The Dentist is a Certified Endodontist who specializes in Root Canal Treatment.
Most of the Root Canals cases undertaken at The Dentist was treated in just Single Visit. And about 90% of the patients did not complain of any pain or minimal pain during the treatment.
So far, at The Dentist, doctors have successfully treated 2000+ Root Canal Treatment cases. And about 90% of them have been a Single Visit Root Canal Treatments, with minimal pain.
“I had an amazing experience. My root canal done previously was not done well and it was hurting and Dr Srishti handled it so well and my teeth look perfect after cleaning. Her hand is very good and am so glad I went to her” – Stuti Jalan Sureka; A happy patient at The Dentist.
Here are 4 compelling reasons why you should visit The Dentist for a Root Canal Treatment:
- Single Visit Root Canal Treatments – Most of the patients treated at The Dentist for Root Canal Treatments had to visit the clinic just once. Under a typical scenario where Dentists don’t use advanced techniques, patients usually undergo the treatment with multiple visits to the clinic
- Almost painless Root Canal Treatments – More than 80% of patients treated at The Dentist did not complain of any pain while undergoing the treatment. At The Dentists, Doctors use the most advanced techniques for root canal treatments.
- Treatment Assurance – The procedures followed for root canal treatment at The Dentist assures that you would never have any trouble in life as far as the treated tooth is concerned. And after a few months, if by any chance, you experience pain or discomfort in the treated tooth, the Doctors here address your concern immediately, at no extra cost.
- Root Canal Treatment with an accuracy of 97.5% – At The Dentist, Doctors use the world’s best technologies for Root Canal Treatments. The instruments used here are perfect by design and technology that goes behind it. These instruments and designed to deliver accurate measurements, even in extreme cases of presence of blood or discharges experienced during the treatment. The devices used at The Dentist have patented technologies that deliver an accuracy rate of 97.5%
Overall, the Doctors at The Dentist believe that teeth are an integral part of one’s body & personality and hence it should be restored & saved for as long as it is possible.
With the objective saving every tooth in mind, every patient at The Dentist is treated in the most genuine way possible.
Before the treatment starts, every little detail of the treatment process & materials to be used is explained to the patient.
At The Dentist, to ensure that every patient is fully aware of the treatment process, the materials used and the options available, a detailed explanation of the procedure before starting the process.
Here are 11 promising reasons to visit The Dentist when you are looking for the best dentist near me:
- Specializes in Saving Your Natural Teeth – With the belief that nothing can simulate the functions of your Natural Teeth, the Doctors at The Dentist work towards protecting your natural teeth in every possible way
- Treat every patient passionately, with no compromise on Quality – Doctors at The Dentist work quite intensely in every case. And they prefer it that way. For the patient, it only ensures a quality dental treatment in the end
- Advanced Dental Equipments & Materials used – A high-quality dental treatment needs high-quality types of equipment & materials, which the Doctors here are very particular about
- Follows 4-tier Sterilization of Dental Instruments – Like high-quality equipment, even the sterilization followed at The Dentist is of high quality. The clinic follows a 4-tier Sterilization process which ensures exceptionally hygienic instruments for every treatment
- Treatment Assurance – The Doctors at The Dentist are very meticulous in every procedure. By following a stringent process for the dental treatment, every case comes with a seal of assurance
- Patients don’t need to wait – Every patient at The Dentist visit with a prior appointment. Doctors here prefer treating ‘one patient at a time’. It helps in respecting the patient’s time.
- Educate patients during the dental treatment – To avoid expensive dental procedures in the future, Doctors here educated every patient about their Oral hygiene status. This process helps the patient prevent a possible future treatment
- Association with best labs of India – Like high-quality dental equipment, Doctors her are equally particular about working with the best labs in India. A good lab churns high-quality work, as per The Dentist standards
- Ethical Dental Treatment only – Doctors at The Dentist maintain absolute transparency with the patient for every aspect related to their treatment. It ensures ethical treatment.
- Patients from around the Globe – Hundreds of patients from all across the Globe have undergone dental treatment at The Dentist. Some of the regular patients of The Dentist come from different parts of India, Holland, Dubai, Iran, Africa & Japan.
- Regular Follow-ups – Doctors at The Dentist examine every patient’s Oral Hygiene thoroughly. Doctors here work towards reminding the patients of their due check-ups.
How should I schedule my appointment at The Dentist?
To schedule your appointment at The Dentist, you can choose any of the following ways:
- You can schedule your appointment online. Just click here.
- You can also write to the doctor at [email protected]
- And if you are in Delhi, you can call The Dentist at 9971711810 or 011-46074994 & get your appointment confirmed
- We prefer a prior appointment before any treatment or consultation. However, you can also walk-in at a convenient time. Monday through Saturday, in between, 10 am till 7 pm.
For directions to The Dentist on Google Map, please click here.