For most of us, a Root Canal Treatment means a lot of pain.
This is the first thought that hits most of the patients. This ‘fear of pain’ is sometimes so strong that one ends up avoiding the whole treatment.
Delaying a Root Canal Treatment is the most common phenomena observed among patients.
However, these days, the whole procedure of Root Canal Treatment has become pretty advanced. If a Dentist follows most of the new technologies out there, one can make the entire Root Canal Treatment procedure very easy for patients.
With the advanced dental equipment available across the globe, a Dentist can now complete the whole procedure of Root Canal Treatment in just one visit. And the treatment experience for the patients could be entirely painless.
What is Root Canal Treatment?
In simple words, a Root Canal Treatment means saving an infected or a damaged natural tooth.
A Root Canal Treatment involves 5 basic steps:
- Removing the damaged area of the tooth, pulp in most cases,
- Cleaning the tooth canals till its roots
- Disinfecting it diligently
- Filling the gaps and
- Sealing it completely, preferably with a Crown
Since the steps involve getting into the roots of the tooth, a high level of accuracy is required for this treatment. If treated well, with best of the technologies, the tooth remains functional for the lifetime.
What are the symptoms of Root Canal Treatment?
Some of the common symptoms are:
- Pain in tooth
- Sensitivity to heat or cold
- Feeling of tenderness while touching or chewing food
- Swelling, sometimes
- Tenderness in nearby gums
What are the benefits of getting a Root Canal Treatment done?
There can be many practical & clinical reasons of why you should get a Root Canal Treatment done, but the simplest to understand and explain is that a Root Canal Treatment help you save your natural tooth.
At The Dentist, we firmly believe that nothing can simulate the functions like your natural teeth. If they could be saved by any means possible, they could:
- Help your teeth function naturally
- Maintain your natural smile and facial expressions
- Help you eat all you love to eat
- Minimize the risk of bigger & costlier dental problems
For an affected tooth, a Root Canal Treatment is the best answer for all the above.
Why should you visit The Dentist for a Root Canal Treatment in Delhi?
The Dentist is a well-established Advanced Dental Clinic in South Delhi.
The Doctors at The Dentist have been practicing dentistry for the past 18-20 years with engagements in recognized Hospitals in Delhi NCR.
The lead Dentist here, Dr. Srishti, is a Certified Endodontist who specializes in Root Canal Treatment. In most cases, the treatments that she has conducted in the past were completed in single visits and patients did not complain of pain.
So far, at The Dentist, she has successfully completed 2000+ Root Canal Treatment cases and about 90% of them have been a Single Visit, Pain-free Root Canal Treatments.
For Root Canal Treatment at The Dentist, some of our Happy Patients say:
Stuti Jalan Sureka; A Professional from New Delhi.
“I had an amazing experience. My root canal done previously was not done well and it was hurting and Dr. Srishti handled it so well and my teeth look perfect after cleaning. Her hand is very good and am so glad I went to her”
Haroon Popal, A visitor from Afghanistan.
“I am Haroon I am from Afghanistan. If you really are worried and want the best treatment in whole India then plz do not go anywhere without The Dentist. The best Dentist I have ever seen. I am very happy with my root canal treatment and fillings”
Here are 4 compelling reasons why you should visit The Dentist when you are looking for the best Root Canal Dentist in New Delhi:
- Single Visit Root Canal Treatments – Most of the patients treated at The Dentist for Root Canal Treatments had to visit the clinic just once. Under a normal scenario where Dentists don’t use advanced techniques, patients usually undergo the treatment with multiple visits to the clinic
- Painless Root Canal Treatments – More than 80% of patients treated at The Dentist did not complain of any pain while undergoing the treatment. At The Dentists, Doctors use the most advanced techniques for root canal treatments.
- Treatment Assurance – At The Dentist, the Root Canal Treatments are done in a way which assures that you would never have any trouble in life as far as the treated tooth is concerned. And if by any chance, you experience any pain or trouble in the treated tooth, even after a few months of treatment, our Doctors are always there to ensure your concerns are addressed immediately, at no extra cost.
- Root Canal Treatment with an accuracy of 97.5% – At The Dentist, Doctors use the world’s best selling technologies for Root Canal Treatments. The instruments used here are perfect. Its measurement is not affected by the presence of blood or any other kind of discharges while the treatment. The instrument used at The Dentist have patented technologies that deliver an accuracy rate of 97.5%
How much time would the Root Canal Treatment procedure take?
Unless the case is complicated and requires more time, a Root Canal Treatment at The Dentist is usually completed in Single Sitting. And more often, the patients at The Dentist never complain of pain while undergoing the treatment.
How should I schedule my appointment at The Dentist?
To schedule your appointment at The Dentist, you can choose any of the following ways:
- You can schedule your appointment online. Just click here.
- You can also write to the doctor at [email protected]
- And if you are in Delhi, you can call The Dentist at 9971711810 or 011-46074994 & get your appointment confirmed
- Though we prefer a prior appointment, you can also walk-in at a convenient time, any day, in between, 10 am till 7 pm, Monday through Saturday.
For directions to The Dentist on Google Map, please click here.