Like many others, do you also fear Root Canal Treatments?
Your Root Canal Treatment can be done in just a single visit and can also be painless.
Visit The Dentist today.
Speak with our Doctor directly at 9971711810 and schedule an appointment now.
THE DENTIST is an Advanced Dental Clinic in Defence Colony, South Delhi. The Doctors associated with The Dentist have been practising dentistry for the past 20+ years. Most of them are engaged or have been engaged in the past with recognized Hospitals in Delhi NCR. They specialize in Root Canal Treatments, Crowns & Bridges, Dental Implants, Invisible Aligners, Teeth Whitening, Dentures and other essential dental treatments. The treatments at The Dentist are led by Dr Srishti Jauhar, an expert in Root Canal Treaments, Dr Anurag Singh, an expert in Dental Implants & Dr Karan Bhalla, an expert in Dental Aligners & Braces.
Learn more about our Doctors.
Read our Patient Reviews.
Best root canal treatment means being free from all the pain.
Pain is the first thought that hits most patients.
This ‘fear of pain’ is sometimes so intense that one avoids the whole treatment.
More than 80% of patients delay any kind of dental treatment.
However, the whole procedure of RCT has become quite advanced these days.
With advanced training, specialized techniques and superior technologies, one can get the best root canal treatment with predictable results.
A root canal treatment is one of the most common dental procedures. However, conducting this treatment with precision requires a certain set of knowledge and skill.
The more accurate the root canal treatment, the higher the life of the tooth that undergoes the treatment.
Root canal treatment saves millions of teeth every year.
It is a safe and effective procedure that helps eliminate unbearable tooth pain.
In other words, Root Canal Treatment can save your natural teeth and prevent the need for any dental implants or bridges.
Moreover, with the help of new technologies and advanced equipment, an Endodontist can make the entire Root Canal Treatment procedure easy and comfortable for patients.
What Is A Root Canal Treatment?
Your teeth are meant to last your entire lifetime.
Due to diseases or accidents, your teeth or roots are likely to get damaged or decay; thus, endodontic treatment may be necessary.
Simply put, a Root Canal Treatment means saving an infected or damaged natural tooth. It is often a straightforward procedure to relieve dental pain, remove decay and save your tooth for many years.
A Root Canal Treatment involves 6 basic steps:
- Removing the damaged area of the tooth and pulp in most cases.
- Determining the length of the canals.
- Shaping the tooth canals
- Disinfecting/ Cleaning it diligently till the end of the roots
- Filling the canals and
- Sealing it completely, preferably with a Crown
Most importantly, since the steps involve getting into the tooth’s roots, a high level of accuracy and advanced equipment is required for this treatment.
What are the symptoms of Root Canal Treatment?
Some of the common symptoms are:
- Painful tooth
- Sensitivity to heat or cold
- Feeling of tenderness while touching or chewing food
- Swelling, sometimes
- Cracked teeth
Benefits of a Root Canal Treatment
There can be many practical & clinical reasons why you should get a Root Canal Treatment done, but the simplest explanation is that a Root Canal Treatment helps you save your natural tooth.
At The Dentist, we firmly believe that nothing can simulate the functions of your natural teeth.
Therefore, when choosing between tooth extraction and root canal treatment, you should always opt for a root canal.
No denture, bridge or implant will look, feel and function as well as a natural tooth.
Every tooth is worth saving.
If a tooth could be saved by any means possible, it should be saved to:
- Help your teeth function naturally
- Maintain your natural smile and facial expressions
- Help you eat all you love to eat
- Minimize the risk of bigger & costlier dental problems
A Root Canal Treatment is the best answer for all the above if you have decayed and a painful tooth.
Why should you visit ‘The Dentist’ for a Root Canal Treatment in New Delhi, India?
The Dentist is an Advanced Dental Clinic in South Delhi.
The Doctors at The Dentist have been practising dentistry for the past 18-20 years with engagements in recognized Hospitals in Delhi NCR.
The lead Dentist here is a Certified Endodontist specializing in Root Canal Treatment.
Most treatments were completed in a single visit, and patients did not experience pain.
For the patients to get a high-quality treatment, The Dentist uses advanced technologies and techniques:
- Usage of High-Resolution Loupes aids in seeing better; hence, we treat better.
- The best of Nickel-Titanium files are used, which helps in shaping the canals.
- To ensure that we reach the exact length of the tooth’s root end, The Dentist uses the world’s best Apex-locator.
- The cleaning procedure or the irrigation protocol is one of the most important steps in root canal treatments. Using ultrasonics helps us clean the canal and offers the possibility of 3-dimensional cleaning and a better irrigation protocol.
- For the filling of the tooth canals, a 3-D Obturation/Filling technique is used, ensuring a proper hermetic seal to prevent bacteria from re-entering and causing a new infection.
With the best technologies, Endodontic treatment has a high success rate and many root canals treated teeth last a lifetime.
So far, at The Dentist, we have completed thousands of Root Canal Treatment cases successfully, and about 90% of them have been Single Visit and painless Root Canal Treatments.
12 promising reasons why Patients trust The Dentist:
1) Doctors at The Dentist ensure every bit to save your natural teeth.
2) The accuracy of Root Canal Treatments conducted at The Dentist is as high as 97.5% (a difficult level to achieve & deliver).
3) Doctors and attendants treat every patient passionately at The Dentist.
4) To ensure good treatment, The Dentist uses pretty advanced dental equipment and materials for every patient.
5) The clinic follows a 4-tier sterilization process for the dental instruments.
6) Every dental treatment at The Dentists comes with an assurance of a lifetime.
7) There’s no waiting time for the patients. The appointments are scheduled in advance.
8) Doctors at The Dentist educate every patient about the treatment one is undergoing.
9) To avoid inaccuracy even at a micro level, the best labs in India work on the dental cases at The Dentist.
10) The Doctors at The Dentist conduct every treatment ethically – an important aspect many patients respect when they experience it here.
11) Treat patients from all over the globe – India, USA, Japan, Africa, Middle East and other countries.
12) Conduct regular follow-ups with every patient, not only for the treatments done but also for the other teeth that may lead to a potential loss if not treated on time.
What will the Root Canal Treatment cost you?
The cost of root canal treatment – How important is this question?
A root canal treatment is always a wise choice when you want to take care of your painful tooth and also intend to save your natural tooth for lifelong.
After you have made the right choice of going ahead with the root canal treatment, many of you may think it is a simple and easy process and should not cost much.
Contrarily, root canal treatment is a very precise and meticulously done procedure.
A high level of knowledge is required to understand tooth anatomy’s complexities. These complexities are what make your teeth more difficult to treat.
There are higher chances your tooth will survive for a lifetime if the quality of the root canal treatment is good.
Hence, it is very important that you understand the significance of ‘quality’ over the ‘cost’ of the treatment
7 factors that would determine the cost of root canal treatment:
1) Location of the tooth involved
2) The complexity of the root canal system of a tooth
3) No. of sittings required to accomplish the treatment
4) The extent of the decay of a tooth
5) Retreatment of previously done RCT
6) The kind of technology, technique and materials used by the Root Canal Specialist/ Endodontist
7) The experience and expertise of the Endodontist
Eventually, keeping all the above factors in mind, the cost of root canal treatment certainly becomes secondary, and the quality of the treatment becomes a primary concern.
And that’s precisely how it should be.
Hence, You need to focus on finding the right dentist/endodontist and aftercare for the root canal treatment rather than worrying about the cost.
For Root Canal Treatment at The Dentist, some of our Happy Patients Say:
Stuti Jalan Sureka; A Professional from New Delhi.
“I had an amazing experience. My root canal done previously was not done well and it was hurting and Dr Srishti handled it so well and my teeth look perfect after cleaning. Her hand is very good and am so glad I went to her”
Haroon Popal, A visitor from Afghanistan.
“I am Haroon I am from Afghanistan. If you are worried and want the best treatment in whole India then plz do not go anywhere without The Dentist. The best Dentist I have ever seen. I am very happy with my root canal treatment and fillings”
Here are 4 compelling reasons why you should visit The Dentist when you are looking for the best Root Canal Treatment in Delhi, India”:
1) Single Visit Root Canal Treatments
Most of the patients who visited The Dentist for a Root Canal Treatment had to visit the clinic just once.
In most cases, a Single Visit Root Canal Treatment is possible. Unless the treatment is a complex one.
Under a typical scenario where other Dentists don’t use advanced techniques for treatments, Patients usually visit their Clinics multiple times for just a single RCT.
2) Almost painless Root Canal Treatments
More than 90% of patients treated at The Dentist did not experience pain while undergoing the RCT. Or, in some cases, they just had minimal non-troubling tooth pain.
At The Dentists, Doctors use the most advanced techniques & instruments for Root Canal Treatments, ensuring a painless treatment.
3) Treatment Assurance
The procedures followed for root canal treatment at The Dentist assure a permanent fix of the pain without losing the tooth.
Usually, a Patient never faces any difficulty or pain post-treatment throughout his/her life.
And if by any chance, you still experience pain or discomfort in the treated tooth, the Doctors here address your concern immediately.
Regardless, the Doctors at The Dentist assure you of the treatment here.
4) Root Canal Treatment with an accuracy of 97.5%
At The Dentist, Doctors use the world’s best technologies for Root Canal Treatments.
The instruments used here are perfect by design and technology behind it.
Moreover, these instruments deliver accurate measurements, even in extreme cases of the presence of blood or discharges experienced during the treatment.
The devices used at The Dentist have patented technologies that deliver an accuracy rate of 97.5%
Following, you undergo an accurate Root Canal Treatment.
Above all, this accuracy further ensures that there will be no trouble in the future.
Overall, the Doctors at The Dentist specialize in saving your Natural Teeth. So if you are looking for the best root canal treatment in New Delhi, India.
Reach us at 9971711810 or [email protected] and consult our Root Canal Specialist.
Overall, the Doctors at The Dentist believe that teeth are an integral part of one’s body & personality; hence, they should be restored & saved for as long as possible.
Before the treatment starts, every little detail of the treatment process & materials to be used is explained to the patient.
In conclusion, every patient at The Dentist undergoes meticulous and genuine dental treatment.
So, if you have a painful tooth and are searching for the ‘best Dentist near me for Root Canal Treatment, try visiting an Endodontist.
Or schedule your appointment at The Dentist now.
How much time would the Root Canal Treatment procedure take?
The time taken to complete a Root Canal Treatment depends on the complexity of the tooth involved.
Unless the case is complicated and requires more time, Root Canal Treatment is usually completed in a Single Sitting.
Generally, the patients at The Dentist seldom complain of pain while undergoing treatment.
Learn more about The Dentist.
Read our Patient Reviews.
Here are 13 compelling reasons why our Patients trust The Dentist:
1) Ensure every bit to save your natural teeth
Nothing can simulate the functions of your natural teeth. Hence, the Doctors at The Dentist work toward saving your natural teeth in every possible way.
2) Conduct Root Canal Treatments with 97.5% accuracy
The world’s best instruments & technologies are used for Root Canal Treatments. This extra care ensures high precision & accuracy for every Root Canal Treatment. Doctors at The Dentist have accomplished 3000+ successful Root Canal Treatments thus far.
3) Expert Doctors in their field
All the Doctors at The Dentist carry more than 15-20 years of expertise in their respective fields.
Specialist in Root Canal Treatment – Dr Srishti Jauhar (3000+ successful RCTs).
Expert Implantologist – Dr Anurag Singh is an accomplished Implantologist and Master in Dental Implants (3000+ Dental Implants).
Invisible Aligners Expert – Dr Karan Bhalla (600+ Invisible Aligners)
4) Work passionately with every single patient
Doctors here work quite intensely in every case. And they prefer it that way. It only ensures a quality dental treatment in the end.
5) Use advanced Dental Instruments & Materials
An excellent dental treatment needs high-quality instruments & materials. To deliver the best treatment, the Doctors at The Dentist conduct every dental case with the best high-quality instruments & materials.
6) Follow 4-tier Sterilization of Dental Instruments
Like high-quality instruments, even the sterilization followed at The Dentist is of a high standard – A 4-tier Sterilization process which ensures exceptionally hygienic instruments for every single treatment.
7) Assure every Dental Treatment
Every doctor at The Dentist is very meticulous in every procedure. By following a stringent process for every dental treatment, every case comes with a seal of Treatment Assurance for the lifetime.
8) There’s no waiting time for patients
Every patient at The Dentist visits with a prior appointment. Doctors at The Dentist prefer treating One patient at a time. It helps the Patient and the Doctor respect each other’s time.
9) Educate patients during the treatment
To avoid costly treatments in the future, every Patient at The Dentist is educated about their oral hygiene status. In most cases, this process helps the patient prevent a possible future treatment.
10) Association with the best labs in India
Like high-quality Dental Instruments, Doctors at The Dentist are equally particular about working with the best labs in India. Quality dental labs churn out high-quality work that the treatment requires. These associations further ensure quality treatment at The Dentist.
11) Conduct every Dental treatment ethically
We firmly believe in ethical dental treatment. Doctors at The Dentist treat every patient ethically. With 100% transparency, Doctors discuss every aspect of the dental treatment with the patient – cost, process, duration, etc. Our patients always appreciate this ethical approach.
12) Treat patients from around the globe
The Dentist is a well-established Advanced Dental Clinic. Hundreds of patients worldwide have undergone dental treatments at The Dentist. Some have come far from geographies like the US, Holland, Dubai, Iran, Africa, China & Japan.
13) Ensure regular follow-ups with Patients
Every patient’s oral hygiene is thoroughly examined when they visit. Doctors here remind every patient, individually & personally, about their due check-ups. This process helps our patients avoid possible costly treatments later on.